Chris Mihin, Account Executive, provides direction concerning individual health insurance and Medicare for those individuals without access to group health coverage. As a Chartered Benefit Consultant (CBC), Chris simplifies the selection process by exploring all options for the client and helps determine which option will best suit their health insurance needs.
To educate clients of their individual health insurance and Medicare options, Chris offers client education sessions focusing on Medicare and individual health insurance.
Who needs individual health insurance?
- Individuals looking for alternatives to expensive COBRA premiums
- Dependent children not eligible for an employer’s plan
- Part-time or seasonal employees
- Self-employed individuals
- Individuals that are in-between jobs
- Medicare eligible individuals looking for a Medicare supplement of Medicare Advantage plan
- The College of Wooster - B.A. Psychology
- Chartered Benefit Consultant (CBC) designation
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance license
- Springfield College - M.A. Industrial/Organizational Psychology