7. Investment expertise for evaluating, selecting and monitoring fund performance.
8. Knowledge of the provider marketplace and plan fees, expenses and revenue sharing – so that the advisor can properly benchmark plan among other service providers.
9. Enrollment and education support where the advisor meets your employees on-site to promote better understanding of investments and asset allocation.
10. Documentation system to assist with procedurally important items such as meeting minutes. Your investment charter, online file storage, etc.
11. Thought leadership and advocacy with respect to industry development, current legislation and relevant trends.
12. Full and open disclosure of all sources of fees, received in writing.