Creating Customized Benefits Strategies for Your Global Travelers
As an employer, you want your employees to have access to quality care, financial protection and peace of mind when they need it most. Employees traveling abroad create a complex benefits environment. Access to and delivery of health care outside of their home country is unique, frequently changes and requires dedicated attention.
Whether you are a small or large company, have one employee who travels abroad or many, the risks are the same.The impacts can be financially significant and affect an employee’s access to quality care and protection in an unfamiliar environment.
Additionally, you want to maintain global compliance, focus on cost containment and risk mitigation while ensuring your corporate goals are aligned to recruit and retain qualified employees.
The Solution: HORAN Comprehensive International Benefits Program
A HORAN customized solution will meet the specific needs for both your short-term and long-term travelers. This team approach allows HORAN to manage coverage, global compliance, risk mitigation and access to healthcare, in addition to connecting the employer, employee and international provider.
The plan will include International programs, not available on a U.S. benefits plan. Including, but not limited to:
• Enhanced coverage for essential benefits
• Medical | Pharmacy | Dental | Vision | Life and AD&D
• Employee safety and global security
• Medical, political and natural disaster evacuation
• Local navigation
• Support plan and local government compliance regulations
• Cultural assimilation
• Immediate access for urgent situations
• 24/7 international customer service
• Online tools and resources
• Mobile applications
The Benefit: Employee & Employer Support
• Ensure global compliance - Expatriate Health Coverage Clarification Act
• Comprehensive global benefit solutions
• Cost containment and risk mitigation
• Access to quality network providers and hospitals
• Easy administration for claims payment
• Peace of mind
HORAN looks forward to the opportunity to conduct a full International benefits review and develop a customized solution for you and your employees.