Individual Health Benefits
There are many questions that arise when purchasing health insurance outside of an employer group health plan. The HORAN Individual Health organization can be that trusted advisor to guide you through the maze of options, allowing you to feel safe and secure going forward.
Circumstances when individual health insurance is needed:
- Early retirees
- Self-employed individuals and/or 1099 Independent contractors
- Former employees looking to avoid expensive COBRA premiums
- Individuals that are between jobs
- Dependents not eligible for an employer plan
- Company coverage is being terminated by your employer
Many rules have changed with regards to when you can purchase health insurance plans. The process of exploring these options can be quite complicated. As an independent, unbiased advisor, HORAN represents the leading health insurance companies to find the best fit for you or your family’s health care needs.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio