Becoming eligible for Medicare presents complex challenges for even the savviest individuals. Mistakes can result in costly penalties and coverage gaps. HORAN’s Medicare specialists use a personalized approach to help you understand how Medicare eligibility affects you and your family.
Do you have questions like the following?
- What is the process for enrolling in Medicare and when should I start?
- What are the different parts of Medicare and which parts do I need to enroll in?
- What are the costs associated with Medicare?
- Which is a better option for me – my employer’s health insurance or Medicare?
- How does my Health Saving Account work with Medicare? Can I have both?
- What are the differences between a Medicare supplement and a Medicare advantage plan?
- Will my doctor accept the Medicare coverage I select?
If so, HORAN can help. The choices related to Medicare that you make now can affect you and your family down the line as your health care and financial needs change. It is best to start planning early. HORAN’s Medicare Solutions team is here to assist you every step of the way.
As an independent, unbiased advisor, HORAN represents the leading health insurance companies to find the best fit for you or your family’s health care needs.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Silver Script
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Solutions
To help you get started on the journey to find the best Medicare solution for you, please "request a quote" from the icon on the left side of this page.