Help Live Life to the Fullest with Additional Insurance Coverage
Many adults plan and make the right choices to try to ensure a healthy, active lifestyle and a secure financial future. However, one day you may have an accident or major illness that quickly derails your careful planning.
This could never happen to me, right? Well…
- Half of all men and a third of women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point in their lifetime.1
- Nearly 1.3 million people suffer a heart attack each year.2
- About 38 million people are treated for an injury each year.3
- Accidental injuries, cancer and heart disease are the top three causes of death among Americans aged 25-44.4
HORAN offers supplemental health insurance through Washington National Insurance Company to provide a safety net to get you through these unexpected events.
If you are covered for these conditions, benefits are paid directly to you for:
- Heart Attack
- Heart Bypass and Stent
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Diabetic Complications
- Hospital and intensive care unit (ICU) stays
- Surgery and follow-up care
- Accidental injuries
- Physician office wellness visits
Visit these case studies to learn how customized supplemental health insurance coverage helps these ordinary people live life to the fullest.
Click here to read Charlie's story.
Click here to read Emily's story.
Click here to read Kristen's story.
Sources: 1American Cancer Society, 2 American Heart Association, 3 National Safety Council, 4 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics.